Which is the best backlink checker tools in 2021 to win all SEO battles? Without SEO you can’t get success in getting organic traffic to your blog. Backlinks are very much import in 2021 as well and if you don’t know how to start creating backlinks then these SEO tools are very important to find out competitors backlinks.
In this article, we are going to cover these topics
- Why backlink is important in 2021 for ranking?
- Why you need a backlink checker tool in 2021?
- List of Free & Premium Backlink Checker Tools
- Some common questions about link building & these SEO tools
- 1 What is the Importance of Backlinks for SEO?
- 2 Why you need backlink checker tools?
- 3 9+ Best SEO Tools To Check Backlinks in 2021
- 3.1 1. SEMrush Backlink Analytics Tool:
- 3.2 2. Serpstat Backlink Analysis:
- 3.3 3. Ahrefs Backlink Analyzer Tool:
- 3.4 4. Moz Link Explorer:
- 3.5 5. Majestic SEO Backlink Checker:
- 3.6 6. RankWatch Free Backlink Checker Tool:
- 3.7 7. Rank Signals Free Link Tracking Tool:
- 3.8 8. SEO Review Tools Free Backlink Checker:
- 3.9 9. BackLink Watch Free Backlink Tracker Tool:
- 3.10 10. Ubersuggest Free Backlink Checker Tool:
- 4 How Do I Build Backlinks To My Site?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions To Backlink Checker Tools?
- 6 Final Words:
Backlink is a very important factor for search engines to find out how popular is a website or how much authority a website has to rank any article. Well, you will find many articles, discussions where nobody will 100% say that backlinks are important.
But the truth is quality backlinks are always necessary and you must know how to find out relevant websites to create backlinks for your website. And these paid & free backlink checker tools will help you to find out the websites where you can make backlinks.
When we talk about off-page SEO, backlinks are the major roles to play. If you don’t know how many types of backlinks one website can get, then you can’t understand the efforts you need to provide to make a quality backlink profile for your website. So here are 2 different types of backlinks you must know.
- Dofollow Backlink: This is the most important type of backlink. When a website give a dofollow backlink to another website it actually passes the link juice to the other website. This is a positive signal that Google consider as trust factor. With more dofollow backlinks one website can gain a huge trust authority in the eyes of search engines and the articles of that website will start ranking high. So make sure to create or earn dofollow backlinks as much as possible.
- Nofollow Backlink: This type of backlink is exactly the opposite of dofollow backlink. That means Google doesn’t consider them for ranking. But this is not 100% true. Nofollow backlinks are also very powerful when they come from high authority websites. And most importantly, with both dofollow & nofollow links one website can make a better backlink profile. So make sure to create both types of backlinks otherwise a website with 100% dofollow backlinks will always look like spam.
Besides that there are various methods to create backlinks like using profile creation sites, forum submissions, social bookmarking, guest posting and many more. One must give enough time to learn the methods and create backlinks gradually.
Well, we got the importance of creating backlinks. Now the next question is how to know the list of websites where we should create backlinks?
If you don’t know then let me tell you that, you must take care of the websites where you are going to add your website. Because a wrong backlink will hurt your website also. So you need to consider various things like:
- The Authority Of the website
- The spam score of the website
- Link relevancy
- Placement of the link
- Anchor text of that link
Now, how exactly you will know all these factors before creating backlinks for your website? That’s where the importance of the backlink checker tools. With those tools one can analyze any websites in just few seconds, find out how your competitors are creating backlinks and exactly replicate the same.
In this section of this helpful article, we will discuss some of the best and accurate Backlink Analyzer Online Tools. They all are simple but powerful backlinks checker:
SEMrush Free Trial Offer
- Competitive research
- Keyword research
- Link building
- Rank tracking
- On-page and tech SEO
SEMrush is a top-rated tool among professionals, especially when it’s time for backlinks analysis. Since they have extensive data collection containing over 41,263,000,000,000 backlinks even than ahrefs, surprisingly, it crawls more than 17,280,000,000 URLs per day.
The best part I like about SEMrush is that the backlink analytics tool allows you to filter different backlinks by nofollow, sponsored links, do-follow links. SEMrush comes with a free trial. The SEMrush Guru account adds a 14-day free trial(value $229.95), while the SEMrush Pro account offers a 30-day free trial(value $119.95).
- It makes it super simple to find linking domains and inbound links, URLs, subdomains, and or other websites.
- You can even get information when backlinks get deleted.
- You can filter backlinks by different parameters by nofollow, sponsored links, dofollow, etc.
- SEMrush offers a free Guru Account but only for 14 days.
- Pricing is quite costly when we compare it to competitors.
Do you know presently Serpstat Backlink Analysis contains backlink data over 1.2 billion domains all around the globe? Furthermore, it is a trusted & top-rated SEO toolkit that has served more than 530,000 people worldwide.
- Onsite SEO auditing.
- Technical SEO auditing.
- Keyword clustering and identifying content opportunities.
- Offsite SEO.
- Link Index.
- UX/UI of the tool.
Ashraf has more than 25.01 trillion backlinks from 170 million domains. Moreover, it crawls more than 6,560,000,000 each day. Don’t be more significant than SEMrush but can be a better choice while Backlink Checking compares to other tools in this list. Unfortunately, Ashrefs does not offer a free trial.
However, you can use the Ashraf Backlink Analyzer Tool without spending a penny for it.
- Track down pages with the most number of backlinks attached to them.
- Allow you to detect quality scores of referring domains.
- It enables you to explore more referring domains, internal links, and many more targeted websites.
- Less number of results for competitors’ backlinks.
- PPC stats are not so accurate – competitors, CPC’s, keywords, etc.
4. Moz Link Explorer:
Moz Link Explorer is very popular among many professional bloggers and people in business. It contains more than 40.7 trillion links through 718 million unique domains.
- Allow you to go deep to find more backlink sources of your competitors.
- It comes with excellent features to detect broken links on your website.
- You can also check the spam score of any particular backlinks.
- Lack of advanced red spots data.
- Lack of instant export details.
It is very popular among SEO backlink building & Backlink Checkers toolkits to help you find the best backlink opportunities by analyzing your competitor’s website.
Majestic crawls more than 2,557,578,195,115 URLs till now that will allow you to check out the complete backlink profile of your competitors fully independent of which niche they belong to.
- Best for finding common link connections among two websites.
- It comes with no cost SEO browser plugins that disclose the backlink data of any site
- Explore more backlink chances to get a high chance to rank over your competitors.
- Rank trackers do show much precise value.
- Majestic’s Backlink explorer does not cover all the links.
RankWatch is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a free backlink checker tool. It can help you to find out backlink data from any website or domain. You can detect the quality of any domain by checking the backlink trust score offered by RankWatch Tool.
- It gives access to backlink acquisition trend.
- Explore all the referral domains join with any site.
- It doesn’t show data precisely.
- Not have a great UI. May face little difficulty in exploring any site with this tool.
7. Rank Signals Free Link Tracking Tool:
Rank Signals is a free Backlinks Checker Tool with several excellent features like Traffic Rank, External Links, Internal Links, Domain Rank, and a lot more tools. If you are looking for a 100% free tool, this tool is ideal for you.
- You can download a full pdf report containing all the data of your research.
- Indexes the root keywords speedily along with the separated image, videos, local, text, etc
- It does not explain graphs better.
- Need more improved UI design.
Do you want to inspect any website traffic and the backlinks report without paying a penny for it? Well, then the SEO Review Tools Free Backlink Checker tool has a lot of features for you.
You can sign up with your Gmail account to create a free account so that you can run a no delay backlink exam rather than wasting your time on filling out the captcha.
- Allows you to explore each external link with referring domains.
- Detect new backlinks received by other websites.
- Enable you to by finding top pages that get the most backlinks of any site.
- 100% free to use
- Not that accurate data.
- Does not contain a high number of backlinks data.
This tool comes with some unique features like Pagerank, anchor text, total outbound links, etc. You heard it right, and you can detect your analyzed domain with these parameters free. This is also a very good free backlink checker tool in 2021.
- It enables you to detect “anchor” text used for the backlinks of any website.
- Explore all the external links that have nofollow tags.
- Still, BackLink Watch Free Backlink is missing a lot of valuable features.
- Less detailed analysis
Ubersuggest suggest founded in 2019 & went very popular due to such outstanding features for free (freemium). It was founded by famous SEO expert Neil Patel and contained a free backlinks checker tool to explore any website.
- Ubersuggest helps you in finding lost or new links of your competitors.
- Explore your competitor’s popular pages along with backlinks list links back to that page.
- Ubersuggest is a little bit costly.
- Not enough tools in its free version.
There are lots of different ways to get beneficial backlinks. Roundups, guest posting, infographics, Testimonials, blogger outreach, Skyscraper are some of the best methods to get backlinks to your website.
Top Four Best Way To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Website? I have already mentioned how BackLinks plays in kicking up your website over your competitors?
But How Do You Get Quality Backlinks as poor quality backlinks are not going to help you much in SEO ranking and even low your website?
Here are some of the best and working ways through which you can get several dofollow and high-end backlinks to linking back with your website:
This is one of the innovative strategies to link your website to another high-authority website. In this, you should create more high-quality content on the topics related to your targeted website from where you want to link your site or any particular blog page.
As in this method, you need to convince the fellow blogger by sending them a message via the contact us page to link your post to their blog post.
Users can visit your blog where high-value content is related to the targeted website’s post so that the reader can get more value out of their content right away from their blog post.
For this, you need to have unique content like this one (Yes, the blog you are reading now).
Blogger Outreach is a great way to create backlinks, but there are many little chances to get backlinks precisely from where you need or wish to get as no one is interested in promoting its competitors’ website.
Then What To Do Now?
Don’t worry. You can also practice Guest Blogging. Generally here, instead of convincing your targeted blog owner to put your website link in their post.
You can directly create content and your website link and finally upload them to guest post accepting websites without taking permission from any owner.
But don’t spin your content as most good guest post website sites moderate your content before publishing it to their website, but yeah, you can still write straightforward content.
Many websites accept free guest posting, and you can google them and start uploading guest content to build more links.
By Creating Infographics:
Yes, you heard it right. Infographics can help you out by opening unique backlink-building opportunities.
Many professional infographics out there can add the ultimate unique and attractive design to lure other website owners into putting it on their website.
That’s all in How To Create Backlinks For Your Website? These three methods are enough to get a significant number of backlinks. Let me know in the comment section if you still have any doubts about creating backlinks for your website.
It is tough to say, but if we are talking about best, we should count on some SEO Analyzer tools like Rank Signals Free Link Tracking Tool, Ubersuggest, Ashraf Backlink Analyzer Tool, Backlink Tracker.
Dofollow links with the Nofollow attribute that tells google search engine bots to follow the link more profitable than nofollow, which means google bot not to follow the particular link.
Generally, Toxic Backlinks refer to those links that can be dangerous for your website, affecting your website ranking or even down by Google. E.g., backlinks from illegal websites.
Yes, Tools like Asref & SEMrush allow you to detect Spammy or toxic backlinks linked to your website.
Obviously Yes, good backlinks always help you to better rank your website & furthermore increasing blog authority. It is also considered one of the significant ranking factors in SEO.
In 2021, Backlinks are still one of the top-ranking factors in the Search engines such as Google and Bing. Building and Managing backlinks is a time-consuming task. That’s why we need backlink checker tools that help us to check our own website’s backlinks profile and the competitor’s.
The only backlink does not contribute to your website ranking, yet it cannot be ignored. One way or other backlinks help your websites by increasing domain score. Did I miss any of the backlink checker tools? Let me know in the comments below.
I hope this article has helped you give you that little push you needed to take the big leap and decide once and for all.