Nowadays blogging has become one of the mainstream income sources over the internet and lots of bloggers are earning their full-time income using their skills. Most people think blogging is simply writing an article and posting it online. But it is much more than that.
Besides writing a comprehensive blog content you must be able to attract your audience and keep them engaged so that they spent more time on your blog site. To do that you need to use the right kind of strategic blogging tools that will help you get things done more efficiently and effortlessly.
With that being said I have performed a detailed analysis and compiled a list of 11 powerful blogging tools that you can start using today to improve your performance as a champion blogger.
- 1 #1. BuzzSumo
- 2 #2. HubSpot Blog Ideas Generator
- 3 #3. Google Keyword Planner
- 4 #4. EMV Headline Analyzer
- 5 #5. Grammarly
- 6 #6. Hemingway editor
- 7 #7. Readable
- 8 #8. PicMonkey
- 9 #9. Pixabay
- 10 #10. CoSchedule
- 11 #11. Evernote
- 12 Wrapping up:
Buzzsumo is one of the most popular blogging tools out there for bloggers, professional writers, and internet marketers to generate new persuasive content ideas for their blog. You just need to enter a topic and Buzzsumo will show you tons of popular contents on the topic that will help you design and create your next unique and refreshing blog post.
- Using Buzzsumo you will get regular content alerts for your related keywords whenever any new blog post is published online.
- You can analyze your competitor’s content performance by analyzing their quality in terms of various user-engagements.
- Find out the most popular and shared posts on various social media platforms and get a detailed analysis report.
- This tool helps you curate new and effective content ideas that your competitors are using to reach a larger audience.
- Pro plan – 79$ per month
- Enterprise plan – 499+$ per month
#2. HubSpot Blog Ideas Generator
Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator is a popular tool that helps you generate compelling titles for your blog posts and at the same time, you can use it to generate new topic ideas on a particular niche.
- You just need to put your keyword in the text field and it will show you various titles that suit your blog posts.
- You can enter up to five words which are related to your blog and just click the “Give me Blog Ideas” button and it will generate some interesting and unique blog ideas for you.
- The best part of this tool is that it never discloses the blog ideas generated for you with others to ensure the privacy and uniqueness of your blog posts.
#3. Google Keyword Planner
Google Ads keyword planner (formerly Google Adwords) has always been one of the most popular keyword analysis tools among digital marketers, SEO professionals, and bloggers.
The main purpose of using the keyword planner tool is to access the relevant keywords and their average monthly search volume. This helps you determine the profitability of targeted keywords or key phrases.
- Using keyword planner, you can find new and related keyword ideas on any topic along with average monthly search volume, competition, top of page bid (low range & high range) to understand the commercial intent of the keywords.
- You can enter your competitor’s URL to find out the profitable keywords which are already ranking on Google and other search engines.
- You will get an overview of the traffic forecast for your targeted keywords.
- You can find out the search data for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
#4. EMV Headline Analyzer
According to Psychology, consumers’ decisions are generally influenced by emotion. With EMV Headline Analyzer tool, you can check the emotional value of the desired headline or title of your blog posts.
All you have to do is enter the headline and choose an appropriate category. You will receive an EMV score that defines the emotional value of your headline.
- This tool analyzes your post titles or email subject lines to provide you with an Emotional Marketing Value score.
- It is simple and easy to use. You just type your page title into the text area and you will get an EMV score in percentage.
- The only drawback of this tool is that it doesn’t give you any suggestion on how to improve your headlines.
Grammarly is world’s one of the best known online grammar checking tools. It checks various grammar mistakes in your sentences by highlighting misspelled words, the wrong context of words, incorrect punctuations, and better vocabulary options to ensure error-free writing.
- Grammarly highlights critical grammar and spelling errors
- It offers genre-specific writing style checking
- It adds vocabulary improvement suggestions and finds you various word definitions and suggestions
- It has an efficient built-in plagiarism detector
- It easily integrates with Microsoft Office and other multiple online text editors
- You can access Grammarly from the desktop/laptop and mobile devices
- Free version
- Premium version: Monthly plan – 29.95$ per month, Yearly plan – 11.66$ per month
#6. Hemingway editor
Hemingway Editor is one of the essential proofreading tools for bloggers and writers. It helps to write in a simple, clear and meaningful way by detecting complex sentence structure, difficult words or phrases, and overuse of passive voice within the text. Besides, it detects grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
- Using this software you can publish your writings as a draft or live post to platforms like Medium or WordPress. Additionally, you can import the HTML code of your text to publish them on your blog.
- With the help of Hemingway Editor, you can construct a clear and concise sentence structure to ensure that the sentence flow is natural and readable to your audience.
- Hemingway Editor highlights the errors in writings by using different color codes that help you address various writing issues in your content.
- Free version
- Paid version – 19.99$
Readable is one of the most useful free blogging tools that quickly analyzes your text for readability. With Readable, content marketers, copywriters, and bloggers can check the readability score of their contents within a few seconds.
- This tool takes your text and analyzes it by giving it a score on the basis of various readability parameters.
- It gives you options to carry out a readability test on text, Individual URLs, bulk scoring, emails, files – Word docs, PDFs and more.
- Generate a CSV or printable PDF file of the results of your readability scoring.
- Integrate readability into your CMS or other software with its unique readability API.
- Monthly plans: Content – 4$ per month, Agency – 77$ per month
- Annual plans: Content – 5$ per month, Agencypro – 69$ per month
Picmonkey is an easy to use photo editing tool for bloggers who have little or no expertise in designing or editing images and other graphics. With its user-friendly interface, you can create your own visually appealing images without much difficulty and make your blog look attractive.
- Picmonkey has a lot of effects and filters to use
- It lets you modify and add texts to images
- Additionally, you can add text, graphics, and watermarks in business cards, logos, and ads
- It allows you to customize designs with its 3000+ graphics, 200+ fonts, 100+ textures
- Besides, it brings in over 2,400 customizable templates, over 70 pre-set blank canvases
- You can access Picmonkey from the desktop as well as from mobile devices
- Basic plan – 7.99$ per month
- Team plan – 33.99$ per month
Finding free high-quality images for your blog content can be a challenging task. To help you with your free stock photo search, Pixabay offers millions of high-quality images for absolutely free.
- Pixabay is a collection of free images created with no copyright restrictions. You can use these images for whatever purposes you want, even for commercial purposes.
- A great thing about Pixabay is that there is no registration required. You can simply go to the website, find photos that match your blog content and use them to create an amazing piece of content.
CoSchedule is one of the best marketing calendars that allows you to plan, create, and promote your content all in one place. It saves you time and helps you grow your visitors through smart marketing plans and efficient team collaboration.
- It offers customizable social media sharing schedules that suit your need
- CoSchedule easily syncs with WordPress and Google calendar and that makes the entire process almost effortless
- It offers analytics that tracks post performances
- It allows promotion of every new blog post
- It lets you analyze multiple visitors’ engagement analytics
- CoSchedule has a library full of customizable templates
- It is one of the most user-friendly tools that has an easy drag & drop interface
- 14-day free trial
- Growth plan – 80$ per month
- Enterprise – 1400$ per month
Evernote is a powerful note-taking application that makes it easy to capture plans, ideas, images, contacts and everything you need to remember.
- Evernote store notes, files, and images with handwriting, sketches, and content clipped from the web
- It snaps photos, record audio, save documents
- It has a pretty easy mobile and web interface
- Using Evernote you can collaborate with others
- It lets you annotate uploaded documents and images
- Evernote has Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and web apps that make it everywhere accessible
- Free plan
- Business plan – 14.99$ per month
We all know that using tools only will not make you a great blogger overnight. Unique and engaging content creation must be the top priority of any professional blogger. But these aforesaid powerful blogging tools will surely make your job little easier and boost your productivity in the long run.
Now, over to you. Do let us know the tools you use to master the science, art, and commerce of blogging. Besides, if you are planning to switch to any of the aforementioned tools, which one is going to be your best bet?
Author Bio: Soumya Roy is a digital marketing consultant, coach, and Founder, CEO of PromozSEO Web Marketing Academy, a Kolkata based digital marketing training school. Besides, he is the lead internet marketing trainer at PromozSEO. Mr. Roy has been working in internet marketing and SEO industries since 2007. Being an internet marketer and entrepreneur, he enjoys writing contents on digital marketing, SEO, SEM, social media, small business hacks, and many more.