We accept guest articles on our website. BloggingJOY is a award winning blog and featured on many top blogs in India. I am a passionate blogger and writing content on various topics related to Blogging, WordPress & Digital marketing on this website from last 12+ years.
If you want to publish articles on our website, then you have to follow certain guidelines.
Writing and publishing guidelines
We accept contributions in tech, education, business, marketing, SEO, blogging and WordPress niches. We do not accept contributions in the following categories and topics:
- Promotional Articles
- Press Releases
- Essay and Assignment Services
Things to make sure before you write for us
- The content is written in English (US), grammatically correct and readable even to a layman without a reasonable understanding of the subject.
- Content is not misleading for the readers and contains enough useful information.
- Content should not be advertorial in nature.
- Content should not have forced keywords like “X in Sydney”, “Y in San Francisco”, “Cheap”, “Buy”.
- The links are genuine and do not lead to unnatural pages.
- The content must be informational and written in an active voice. See the formats that you can try.
- If even 5% of the content is found to be plagiarized – the content will not be published, and the writer will be banned from submitting any further articles.
- Content should be properly formatted and must contain a proper amount of graphics. Content with better placement of such graphics, in which the editors don’t need to do a lot, is approved more rapidly.
We reserve final rights to whether or not to agree to publish an entry. Published articles will be copyrighted to Bloggingjoy.com & Team.
- Minimum content length: 2000 words (excluding image captions and references).
- Minimum Images used: 1 featured image + 1 inline image [we will create the same]
- Maximum links to your blog/website: 1 backlink with non-optimized keyword.
Have an article for us?
Please use this form to send a query. Please note that we no longer accept free guest posts.