What is the correct process of Google AdSense Account approval in 2020? In this article I will help you to apply your first Google AdSense account for a new blog (either in Blogger or WordPress or YouTube) with all necessary best practices.
Google AdSense is one of the best Advertising program through which one can genuinely make money online. For that you need a website or blog or a YouTube channel, where Google will run their Ads and you can earn money when someone click on them. This is the best way to earn money from Google.
But, many people are not able to get Google AdSense Account approval due to many reasons. When some people get approval, but they lost their account due to many bad activities. In this article, I will cover all those points that you must keep in mind while applying for Google AdSense program in 2020.
- How To Find High CPC Adsense Keywords To Earn More
- How To Start A Blog on WordPress in 2020 [Step By Step Guide]
- Essential Settings To Do After Installing WordPress On Your Blog
- How To Promote Yoru Blog Post For Free After publishing
- 1 Eligibility Criteria To Apply for Google AdSense Program
- 2 How To Apply For Google AdSense Program (Step By Step Guide)
- 3 How to get Adsense approval with a blogspot blog
- 4 how to get adsense approval For youtube Channel
- 5 Fastest Google Adsense Approval Tips & Tricks
- 6 FAQs Related To Google AdSense Approval
- 7 Conclusion: AdSense Approval Process in 2020
Eligibility Criteria To Apply for Google AdSense Program
Let’s discuss few of the eligibility criteria before applying for Google AdSense program. Remember, Adsense policies are very strict now, so understand them properly before applying. Otherwise, your application may get disapproved.
- To display Adsense Ads you need a platform like website or videos. So, if your content is of high quality then only you will get Adsense approval easily. Write high quality content, don’t copy paste from others and add value to content for readers.
- Create a website following the basics structures in mind. That means have all mandatory pages like privacy, about us, contact us etc so that people can find the owner easily.
- You should be 18+ years old. As Adsense will ask for your address & age verification, so you must have to comply with this policy. If you’re under 18, you may have a parent or guardian sign up for AdSense using their own Google Account. If their AdSense account is approved, all payments will be made to the adult responsible for the site.
- If your website is on Blogger or you are applying for YouTube channel, then there are different set of rules applied. I have mentioned them below.
How To Apply For Google AdSense Program (Step By Step Guide)
The process if Adsense application is very simple. One can easily follow the process and complete the application process. But if your website doesn’t match with Adsense policies, then you may not get approval.
Step #1: First of all visit this page https://www.google.com/adsense/start. Click on the Sign Up now button. You will find a page like below.
Step #2: Fill up this forma carefully and enter all the necessary details like your website name email address, Choose whether you’d like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions. Choose Yes, so that you can receive all communications from AdSense in future. Click Save and continue.
Step #3: Then it will ask you to Sign in to your Google Account.
Step #4: Select your country or territory. Then Review and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
Step #5: Finally Click Create account. Then your application will be submitted and you will receive a confirmation email for that. On successful submission of the form, you have to provide the payment details as well. Means on which way you want to get Adsense payment. Just provide your bank account details.
Step #6: Now you can create Ads and place on your website. But Ads will not show as your account has not yet approved. It will take 2 weeks time to get approval, if you have followed all their guidelines and Adsense team find no issues with your website.
Step #7: As soon as your AdSense account get approved, your website will start showing the Ads. If you have good traffic on your blog, then you will easily make your first $10 on your AdSense account. Now at this stage, AdSense your send a PIN to your home address for verification. Use that PIN and verify your Adsense account. It’s done. Next, wait for $100 on your account, so that you get your first AdSense payment on your bank account.
So, the process will take some time. But keep patience and work hard to grow your website traffic. As your income will only increase if your website get good amount of traffic. Make sure to pick profitable keywords from High CPC Countries only.
How to get Adsense approval with a blogspot blog
If you are starting a blog on Blogger.com then also you can follow the similar process mentioned above. Make sure to buy a custom domain name and link that with your blogger website.
Note: If you apply with a blogspot domain then you will not earn good amount of money or in fact Google may not approve your Adsense easily. So, better to buy a domain name a link that domain with your Blogger account. It’s very easy.
how to get adsense approval For youtube Channel
If you have a YouTube channel, then the application process is different. You have to understand the YouTube Partner program terms. You can follow this link for more information.
- Live in a country or region where the YouTube Partner Program is available.
- Have more than 4,000 valid public watch hours in the last 12 months.
- Have more than 1,000 subscribers.
- Have a linked AdSense account.
Fastest Google Adsense Approval Tips & Tricks
So, if you want to get your Adsense account approval quickly without any rejection then you have to follow certain rules. Yes, most of the time newbie bloggers go for Adsense approval and they get rejected. Even after applying again & again, their account doesn’t get approved. So, make sure you don’t do those mistakes and prepare your website well before applying for Google Adsense program.
1.Write Good Quality Content
This is the biggest reason for Adsense rejection as mostly people simply copy paste content and submit for approval. Google is smart enough to understand the quality of the content. If your content is copied or very short in length then Google will not accept your website. Just understand one thing, Google will check whether your website is useful for readers or not. If they find the content and structure of the website worthy then only they allow your to show Google Ads on that website.
2. Avoid These Niches
Your website niche is also responsible to get your Adsense account approve or reject. In case, in your website there are any content similar to below niche, your application can be rejected. So, better to avoid writing on below topics. Here are few of the niches, where you can’t show Adsense Ads.
- Adult / Pornographic / Sexual Content
- Hacking / Cracking / Warez
- Weapons & Guns
- Poker / Gambling
- Drugs & Pharmacy
- any other Illegal stuff
3. Website Speed
Website speed is a very crucial criteria to provide a good user experience. If you are applying AdSense Ads on your website then your website will slow comparatively. And that’s why your readers may find it irritating to load your pages, read articles etc. In that case, you have to make sure your website loads faster and for that you can follow below steps.
- Make sure to host your website on a good WordPress hosting plan only. So that you can enjoy high security, fast SSD servers, server side cache system, latest PHP etc to speed up your website.
- Install a fast loading WordPress theme and design your website with a lot of call to action elements. Few of the fastest WordPress themes are GeneratePress, Astra pro theme etc.
- Perform a website audit and follow follow these speed optimization tips to improve your website speed.
4.Good To Have A Old Domain
Don’t just apply for Google Adsense with a fresh domain name. Yes, work on your website, grow your website with a lots of awesome content in next few months and then only apply for Adsense. This way, Google will understand how much useful is your website for readers and whether displaying Ads will add any value to their advertisers or not. If your website is not advertiser friendly, then Google will not approve. So, make sure to apply for Adsense at least after 6 month of starting the blog.
5.Add Important Pages To Your Website
This is a very crucial point many beginners forget. Yes, your website should have all these necessary pages so that a reader can understand the goal of your website & team behind that website. So, make sure create these pages.
- About Us
- Contact Us
6.Write On Adsense Supportive Language Only
Google AdSense supports publishers in several different languages. So, choose the language below before starting a blog if you want to earn money from AdSense. Now a days many Hindi Bloggers are making good amount of money using Google AdSense program.
FAQs Related To Google AdSense Approval
✅ How long does adsense take to approve?
The AdSense Approval process generally takes 24-48 hours time to get approval after initial submission. If you have followed all the best practices mentioned above, then the process will very smooth.
✅ How can I get Adsense approval in 2020?
This is what I have explained in this article. Just create a website with good content as per Google Adsense & webmaster guideline compliance and then apply for Adsense.
✅ Why is AdSense disapproved?
There are many reasons for your Adsense account rejection. Google will mention that particular reason on the rejection mail. Try to understand that and then fix those errors before re-applying for Adsense.
✅ When should I apply for Adsense?
According to my experience, wait for at least 6 months with your website, post more than 20+ quality articles, and create all necessary pages on your website.
✅ How many times can you apply for AdSense?
There is no such limitations, but always make sure you have done the changes as expected before applying again.
Conclusion: AdSense Approval Process in 2020
If you follow the basic rules properly the Adsense approval process is quite easy and the chances of rejection will be very low. In fact, your account will get approval at first time itself. But many newbie bloggers are in a hurry and they simply apply without creating a good website. That’s the biggest Adsense mistake they do. In that case, try affiliate marketing as best AdSense alternatives.
Even if you get Adsense account, what will you do with that if your website doesn’t have much traffic? Earning money from Google AdSense is depending upon the amount of traffic only. The more organic traffic you can bring to your website, the more income your website will generate. So, keep it very simple and create a high quality website before applying to Google AdSense program.