Let’s explore the Best WordPress Hosting India 2023, so that you don’t have to rely on any USA based servers anymore. I recommend you buy any of these web hosting companies plan with Indian servers.
Top 3 best WordPress hosting provider in India [New Bloggers]
- Bluehost – Best overall budget hosting provider
- A2 Hosting – Fastest performance with Turbo servers
- Hostinger – Best cheap WordPress hosting services
3 Best WordPress Hosting Companies in India [High Traffic Blogs]
- Cloudways– Best & cheap Cloud hosting provider
- A2 Hosting TURBO Plans – Fastest performance with Turbo servers
- WPX Hosting– Best managed WordPress hosting India
Yes, we all know the popularity of the WordPress hosting companies are growing. But at the same time the reality is most of the hosting companies offers data centers based out of USA only. But not anymore, as now a days you can go for your country specific WordPress hosting servers to get the best out of your website.
In this article, we will share the list of top 7 WordPress Hosting companies in India which are offering great services, many premium features under your budget. Let’s have a quick look.
Why To Buy
1. 24/7/365 ticket and live chat support
Starts from$0.99/mo. Special Hostinger Promo
2. A2 Hosting
1. SSDs and TurboServer for 20x faster pageloads
Starts from$2.99/moSpecial A2 Hosting Promo
1. Free Domain + SSL Certificate
Starts from$2.65/mo ($8.99/mo)Special Bluehost Promo
1. FREE SSL
1. 45-day money back guarantee
1. Free domain name
1. Very affordable prices at $1.58
Things To Know Before Buying the Best WordPress Hosting India
There are hundreds of web hosting companies available in the world, as well as India. Generally, people try to buy hosting plans from local companies as they come very cheap.
If you are looking for the best cheap WordPress hosting for India, then also this guide will help you to pick the right hosting for your blog in 2023.
But before starting listing or recommending the top 7 Best WordPress Hosting India 2023, I would like to mention couple of terminologies that you must know before buying a web hosting plan.
- Data Center: This is a very important thing you must know. Data center is the server where your website files will be stored. So, if you are creating a website where majority of the traffic will come from India only, then you must choose a data center from Indian cities only. This way your website will load faster to all Indian traffic.
- Speed: Speed is the key criteria for any website to make the first impression in 2023. Speed is a ranking factor as well and Google will consider website speed very seriously from 2023. So, just check your hosting company offers fastest SSD servers, latest PHP, advanced cache technology etc. A good hosting also has lot of SEO benefits for your blog.
- Uptime: Uptime is another key criterion which almost every company is offering as 99.99%. Just check the uptime history of that hosting company and you will find various ways, online reviews.
- Price: Of course, should be a criteria. There are companies who offers amazing hosting solutions, but they also ask for a huge price. But for a beginner, it is not recommended to spend much on hosting as you have no knowledge about blogging and web hosting things. The more your get experience, leaning the more you can upgrade and spend money. So, how much does WordPress charge for hosting? Let’s find out.
- Customer Support: Customer support is another important factor that you must check before buying any hosting plan. As a beginner, you may face various web hosting related issues initially and in that case your web hosting company should help you quickly.
- Payment Options: Many beginners can’t buy USA based hosting plans as they don’t have Paypal account or Credit Cards. But these Indian WordPress hosting companies offers various payment options including net banking, Gpay, UPI payment etc so that one can easily buy & renew hosting plan. So, make sure to check the payment options as well.
- Traffic / Bandwidth Limit: This is a very common feature, and many people get confused with this limit. As a shared hosting service every hosting company plan has a limitation. But now a days many companies are showing traffic limit. For new websites, 10,000-25,000 visitors allowed per month is usually more than enough.
- Number of websites: This is a very crucial feature I would say. All the basic plans are the cheapest plans, and they have a limit of 1 website only. I don’t like this plan at all and never recommend anyone to buy as you should buy a hosting with a capacity to host more than 1 websites.
- Free Domain Name: Almost every shared hosting provider in India offers free domain name registration (for 1st year) with their plan. This is a good way to save some money for the first year.
- Web Hosting Vs WordPress Hosting: Although you can use WordPress as hosting, but here WordPress hosting & web hosting is similar only, with little difference. As the number of WordPress powered websites are growing, web hosting companies started offering a new type of web hosting plan where WordPress specific special features like backup, cache system, pre-installed plugins for website optimization etc are provided.
- Free trial: best WordPress web hosting providers are not afraid to let you try out their service for free. In fact, they want you to do it because they count on you getting hooked on their quality service, and then proceeding to buy from them. You can check out free trial hosting guide for more info on this important topic.
7 Best Web Hosting for Indian Bloggers 2023
Without wasting further time, let me share the list of web hosting companies which are best for WordPress, as per my experience.
1. Hostinger India (Starts Rs 99/mo)
Hostinger is the most popular & cheapest WordPress hosting India when we talk about the combination of price & performance. For Indian bloggers, Hostinger offers very much affordable plans with plenty of premium features on that.
They offer various types of hosting services starting from shared hosting, WordPress hosting, Cloud Hosting, cPanel Hosting, Minecraft hosting, VPS etc. As a beginner, you can go for Hostinger WordPress plans as they are seriously cheap. And when you use our special Hostinger Coupon Code GROWBLOGGING, you will get extra discount. You can’t find another cheap WordPress hosting India for sure. They are the #1 entry for this list of Best WordPress Hosting India.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Unlimited bandwidth and storage
- Free domain name
- Backups for free
- Reliable uptime and fast server
- Free Bitninja security & SSL certificate
- Single-click WordPress installer
- No Call Support
- Free SSL Certificate only for 1 domain
Which Hostinger Plan is Best for You?
Hostinger Offers Quick and secure, guaranteed 99.99% uptime, feature-rich WordPress hosting solution. When you check Hostinger pricing details for WordPress hosting, you will find 4 different plans. Keep a track for Hostinger Black Friday Deal 2023.
Here are the details.
- Single WordPress (Rs 99/mo): Host only 1 website with 30 GB storage, 10,000 unique visits every month. Ideal solution for beginners.
- WordPress Starter (Rs 199/mo): 100 websites with 100 GB SSD storage, 25,000 unique visits every month. Perfect package for personal websites.
- Business WordPress (Rs 299/mo): 100 websites with 200 GB SSD storage, 1,00,000 unique visits every month. Optimized for small businesses.
- WordPress Premium (Rs 899/mo): 300 websites with 200 GB SSD storage, 3,00,000 unique visits every month. Optimized for small and medium businesses.
2. A2 Hosting India (Starts Rs 199/mo)
A2 Hosting is the new entry in the list of best hosting service in India, especially when you consider performance over affordability. They started their hosting business from 2001. They have become very popular due to their claim of 20X faster compared to their competitors.
A2 Hosting offers 24/7 customer service, so you’ll never be without help, but they don’t have dedicated customer service for India. At this time, they do not have servers in India either; the nearest server is in Singapore. If you are looking for the fastest WordPress hosting India, then you must check A2 Hosting plans.
- Unlimited SSD disk space
- Unlimited data transfer/bandwidth
- 24/7 Guru Crew Support
- You can enjoy A2 Hosting Turbo servers for a fast loading website.
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- They provide highly WordPress optimized hosting plans.
- They offer you anytime money-back guarantee on the hosting packages.
- WordPress, Drupal & Joomla optimized
- They offer free SSL certificates on all the sites hosted on their servers.
- Requires Swift or Turbo Hosting Plan
- Server Rewind Backups also require Swift or Turbo Hosting Plan
- Turbo Server only available with more expensive hosting plan
Which A2 Hosting Plan is Best for you?
A2 Hosting offers 4 different pricing plans for bloggers & internet marketers. Their plans are good & affordable for beginners to start a blog on WordPress. You can save maximum during A2 Hosting Black Friday Deal 2023.
- Lite plan ($3.92/mo): You can only host 1 website with limited resources.
- Swift plan ($4.90/mo): Good for bloggers to host unlimited websites, but don’t have the Turbo feature.
- Turbo plan ($9.31/mo): Best A2 Hosting plan with Turbo (Up To 20X Faster) and A2 Site Accelerator
- Managed Plan ($11.99/mo): This is the A2 Hosting managed WordPress hosting plan.
3. Bluehost India (Starts Rs 199/mo)
Bluehost is the #1 WordPress.org recommended hosting service. They are very popular and offer tons of features with quality affordable hosting plans. They are one of the popular Indian hosting companies. There are plenty of positive & negative reviews about Bluehost.com. But honestly, as a beginner I never found any problem with Bluehost.
Their live chat support is a savior and with time they have come up with fast servers, Free website migration and many more premium features at this cheap price range. We have covered more than 40+ Bluehost FAQs to clarify all your doubts. If you are looking for overall WordPress hosting plans India, then Bluehost can be the best for you.
Bluehost India’s WordPress hosting plans come with preinstalled WordPress, automated updates and a free SSL certificate. The MOJO Marketplace and Jetpack plugins are also installed automatically on all Bluehost India WordPress sites.
- Unlimited Storage*
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- Unlimited Domain Hosting*
- Responsive Live Chat Support
- Customized cPanel Interface
- Customized WordPress Dashboard
- Guided Website Creation for WordPress Beginners
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL
- Automatic WordPress Installation
- Requires Plus or Choice Plus Hosting Plan
- Need to Close Some Ad/Promotion Boxes in their Dashboard
- Less Control over Automatic Data Backups
- Can’t Use Both https and SiteLock CDN
Bluehost offers 4 different shared hosting plans. You will get a very high discount on the first-time purchase. Make sure you choose a suitable plan as per your needs. Get the best deal during Bluehost Black Friday Cyber Monday 2023 Sale.
- Basic ($2.95/mo): Good for a beginner with 1 website only
- Plus ($5.95/mo): Best plan for bloggers with unlimited sites
- Choice Plus ($5.95): Same as PLUS with site backup feature
- Go Pro ($13.95/mo): You will get dedicated IP in extra
4. HostArmada India
HostArmada is another good example of performance-oriented hosting provider with a very affordable WordPress hosting plan. Although there is no specific hosting India based HostArmada website. But when you choose HostArmada data center, you can go for Mumbai data center.
On that regard, I have included HostArmada also as a preferred WordPress hosting providers in India. You can start with HostArmada plans by paying only Rs 300/mo only.
- Lightning Speed
- 24×7 Technical Support
- Dedicated CPUs
- Free Website Migration Service
- 45 Days Money-back Guarantee
- Remotely stored daily backups are free.
- Free SSL for all sites
- Access to fully managed control panel.
- No monthly pricing option
- Renewal rates are very high
- You’ll need the Speed Reaper plan to use the LiteSpeed web server.
Which HostArmada Plan Is Best?
HostArmada’s most popular solution is shared hosting – where prices start from $1.99/mo. Its other offerings include VPS and dedicated hosting. HostArmada offers the best discount Black Friday Sale. So, keep a track of HostArmada Black Friday Deal 2023 to grab maximum offer. Here are the details of HostArmada WordPress hosting price India.
- Start Dock($1.99/mo): 1 website, 15GB SSD storage, 7 daily backups, and up to 10,000 monthly visits.
- Web Warp($2.99/mo): Unlimited websites, 30GB SSD storage, 14 daily backups, and up to 60,000 monthly visits.
- Speed Reaper($3.59/mo): Unlimited websites, 40GB SSD storage, 21 daily backups, and up to 120,000 monthly visits.
5. FastComet India
FastComet is a very good WordPress hosting service that offers some stunning features with fast hosting plans. The best part of FastComet hosting is that they offer cheap renewal fees. Fast Comet offers good uptime of 99.91%, they also provide a free domain name, and their servers are very much faster.
When you want to buy a hosting for your WordPress blog for Indian traffic you can opt for their Indian server and enjoy good hosting services. FastComet basic plans starts with Rs 250/mo only. For more discounts, keep a track of FastComet Black Friday Deal 2023.
- Enjoy Unmetered traffic on any hosting plan
- FastComet provides SSD storage hosting plans
- Their plans are restricted as per a monthly traffic limit
- You will get a FREE domain for lifetime
- Free private DNS from scale right plan onward
- Get your website transferred to their hosting free of cost
- Choose from different server locations
- They offer 45 days money-back guarantee
- Unlimited Parked domains, sub-domains
- Enjoy Cloudflare CDN caching in all plans
- Server-side caching is enabled with aggressive GZIP enabled
- Broke its price lock guarantee
- Does not offer dedicated IP address to shared hosting users (you can’t buy one)
- Only 7 days trial for VPS Cloud users
For your reference, here’s the renewal price for FastComet shared hosting plans. Here are the details of FastComet WordPress hosting cost India 2023.
|FastComet Plans||Single Price||Renewal Price||Difference|
6. InMotion Hosting (www.Inmotion.com)
InMotion Hosting is a top-quality web hosting service that, since 2001, has grown a customer base of over 300,000 domains with two data centers in Los Angeles and Virginia Beach. It is mainly famous for its speed, so any website which uses InMotion Hosting loads extremely fast. InMotion offers best cheap Linux Shared Hosting plans are worth the money.
So, whether InMotion Linux Hosting servers are worth for your website or not, let’s find out few of the InMotion Pros and Cons first.
- InMotion Hosting offers a 99.95% uptime guarantee.
- This hosting service allows free site migration.
- InMotion Hosting offers free domains.
- It comes with a premium site builder known as BoldGrid.
- They provide free automatic backups.
- InMotion Hosting provides free SSL certificates and various other hack protection features that eventually increases the security of any website.
- They offer 24/7 customer support facility.
- It comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee policy.
- Innovative speed technologies (SSD, PHP7, WP-CLI, CloudLinux, OptimumCache + more)
- Cost wise expensive compared to others
- No free CDN included
- Account setup process is complicated
InMotion Hosting Pricing
InMotion Hosting is a very good company in the field of WordPress. Their WordPress hosting plans looks different and comparatively costly. InMotion Hosting offers 4 different types of hosting plans.
- Launch ($5.99/mo): Good for beginners with max 2 websites
- Power ($8.99/mo): Good for Bloggers with 50 websites
- Pro ($14.99/mo): Max resources with 100 sites, Free domain and unlimited disk space
7. Cloudways Hosting (Starts $10/mo)
When we talk about the best cloud hosting in India for WordPress blogs in India, only 1 name came into my mind and that is Cloudways Hosting. Yes, they are providing some amazing Cloud hosting solutions in collaboration with some of the popular web hosting companies like Digital Ocean, Amazon AWS, Vultr, Google Cloud etc. Know more about this hosting visiting Cloudways FAQs page.
Cloudways pricing starts at $10.00 per month, per user. They do not have a free version. Cloudways offers a free trial. This website is hosted on Cloudways plan only and I pay almost Rs 700/mo which looks expensive as a beginner, but worth the price. For more discount, keep a track of Cloudways Black Friday Deal 2023.
Here are key features of Cloudways Hosting Services
- They provide amazing support through live chat, 24X7 ticketing system, phone etc. Their response rate is very good compared to others.
- All Cloudways Hosting plans comes with SSD based high-speed servers. They also provide an optimized stack with ready to use caches including Memcached, Varnish, Nginx, and Redis to deliver expedited responses.
- All their servers are PHP 7.x ready. PHP 7 is known to be significantly faster than its predecessor.
- Cloudways servers are HTTP/2 enabled which significantly increases the speed of communication between the web servers and clients.
- All Cloudways hosted servers are protected by OS-level firewalls that filter out malicious traffic and keep out the intruders. They regularly offers patch updates, 2 factor authentication and many more security features.
- They provide 1 Click Backup option with easy to change server settings so that you can manage your resources as per your need.
- Cloudways is liable to refund your unused prepaid account funds, if a refund request is presented within three months of funds addition. However, the refund will not include the amount already deducted for services consumed.
So, this is the recommended list of Best WordPress Hosting India for 2022. Besides that also I am tracking various other web hosting black Friday offers 2023 details. Here are few of them which is not mentioned on this post yet.
Cloudways PRICING DETAILS
Cloudways’ monthly pricing begins at $10.00 per feature. There is no free version available. Cloudways provides a free trial period. Cloudways provides new users with a three-day free trial, after which the software is available in four pricing tiers for five different data centers. Pricing and features are detailed below.
- $10/month RAM is 1GB, storage is 25GB, and bandwidth is 1TB.
- RAM: 2GB, Storage: 50GB, Bandwidth: 2TB for $22/month
- RAM: 8GB, Storage: 160GB, Bandwidth: 5TB $80/month
- $12/month RAM is 1GB, storage is 25GB, and bandwidth is 1TB.
- $24/month RAM is 2GB, storage is 50GB, and bandwidth is 2TB.
- $90/month RAM is 8GB, storage is 160GB, and bandwidth is 5TB.
- RAM: 1GB, Storage: 25GB, Bandwidth: 1TB, $11/month
- RAM: 2GB, Storage: 50GB, Bandwidth: 2TB for $23/month $84/month
- RAM is 8GB, storage is 160GB, and bandwidth is 5TB.
- RAM: 1.75GB, Storage: 20GB, Bandwidth: 2TB $36.51/month $86.77/month
- RAM is 3.75GB, storage is 20GB, and bandwidth is 2TB.
- RAM: 16GB, Storage: 20GB, Bandwidth: 2TB $274.33/month
Google Cloud Platform
- RAM: 1.70GB, Storage: 20GB, Bandwidth: 2TB $33.30/month
- RAM: 3.75GB, Storage: 20GB, Bandwidth: 2TB $73.62/month $226
8. DreamHost (www.Dreamhost.com)
Dreamhost is the #2 in the list of best WordPress Recommended Hosting companies. They are most under rated web hosting company. You will get 97 days moneyback guarantee and a free domain name with their shared hosting plans. If we talk about Best Linux Hosting Services in 2021, then Dreamhost is another good name that offers trusted services and support.
Dreamhost offers only 2 different types of shared hosting plans so that they don’t make it complicated. Let’s find out the best Dreamhost Pros and cons before we head into the pricing options.
- Free Domain Name
- Unlimited Bandwidth & Storage
- Advanced, Easy-to-Use Custom Control Panel
- FREE Privacy Protection
- Automated Backups
- Fast SSD Storage
- Free SSL Certificate
- Optimized WordPress Hosting Available (Additional Fee)
- 97 Day Money Back Guarantee
- cPanel is not user-friendly
- Many Features in the DreamHost Dashboard Cost Extra
- Live chat support is not the best
Dreamhost offers various web hosting plans. Their Shared Starter plan will cost you $2.49/mo, which is almost 64% discount monthly. This offer is applicable on 3 year hosting only.
- Shared Starter ($2.49/mo): A great place to start! Website hosting with an entry level price for new sites, including WordPress.
- Shared Unlimited ($3.59/mo): Great for multiple websites, including WordPress, and anyone who wants email hosting @ your domain.
9. Godaddy Hosting
GoDaddy is a domain registrar and a hosting company which is around for a very long time. They are the world’s biggest domain name registrar, and they also sell a lot of other services to support larger sites and eCommerce sites.
- They offer 24/7 security monitoring service.
- They provide DDoS protection facility, and also contain a user-friendly control panel.
- It generally costs $14.99/year to register a domain name, but they often run promos through which the user can register a domain for as little as $0.99.
- GoDaddy offers an excellent service, although their design and interface could be improved further.
- They offer unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth.
- They guarantee 99.9% uptime.
- They offer a 45-day money back guarantee.
- WordPress Pro packages designed for developers, designers, and other industry experts
- Good selection of Linux- and Windows-based hosting plans
- No free SSL with basic plans
- Limited live chat support
- A few upsells at checkout
GoDaddy hosting plans are very cheap. Their Economy plan comes with FREE Domain name. This plan costs only Rs 199/mo with 36 mo hosting plan. Don’t forget to check out the details of GoDaddy WordPress hosting plan India.
10. Namecheap Hosting
Namecheap is another Cheap web hosting company in India who offers affordable hosting plan. Their hosting plans comes with Free Domain name with TLD. website. Their starting plan comes with 20 GB SSD disk space.
- Free Domain Name and Migration
- Strong Backup and Security Features
- Good service and security features
- Domains are simple to transfer
- Get Free Domain name for 1 year
- 24/7 customer support via help desk
- Competitive price points for all services
- Strong Backup and Security Features
- Backups & Data center Choices
- Comparatively poor uptime at 99.87%
- Very slow load time
- Less resources in basic plans
Namecheap offers 3 different types of shared hosting plans. If you buy their STELLER plan for at least 1 year, you will get 50% discounted price of $1.44/mo. You pay $17.28 and then Renews at $33.88/year.
WordPress Hosting India FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Which is the best hosting for WordPress in India?
As a beginner I found Hostinger plans are very much cheap and affordable. At the same time they also offer a free domain name, SSL certificate and good performance. At that price I don’t think you will find an option. So go for Hostinger. Don’t forget to use the special Hostinger Coupon: GROWBLOGGING to get extra discount. That’s why they are the best hosting for WordPress India.
Does WordPress provide free hosting?
No. When you talk about WordPress hosting, you have to buy a hosting plan to host your website. Otherwise, you can start a free blog on WordPress, using WordPress.com. It will give you very limited resources and freedom compared to a self-hosted WordPress blog.
How does WordPress hosting work?
WordPress hosting is similar to any other shared hosting plan. The only difference is that WordPress hosting is optimized to host WordPress powered websites only. Since they know what will be running, they can configure the server and allocate resources specifically for WordPress.
Do I need WordPress hosting to start a website?
If you are planning to start a blog on WordPress, then it is better to choose only WordPress hosting. If you want to host an html or other type of website, then better to choose a web hosting plan.
Best WordPress hosting with monthly billing payment?
If you want to buy good hosting with a month-to-month billing option then you can buy A2 Hosting. They do offer monthly billing payment system. Other than that almost every hosting company offers at least 1-year purchase terms.
Are there any free WordPress hosting providers?
Yes, there are many free hosting providers. But I never used any and don’t recommend it as well. If you don’t have money to spend on hosting, then I would recommend you start a blog on Blogger.com for free. You can also check these free blogging platforms as well.
How much does it cost to host a WordPress website?
You have to spend for at least a domain name and then a web hosting plan. A domain name will cost you around $15/year and hosting will cost you around $3/mo. But if you buy hosting from Bluehost, then you will get a domain name for free. So, your total cost of starting a blog could be around $40-$50/year only.
Do I need to have my domain and WordPress hosting from the same provider?
No, it’s not required. Personally, I bought a domain from GoDaddy or NameCheap and always recommend you to do that as well. Because, in the future if you change your hosting, you have to transfer the domain as well which is a tedious process. This way you can save money and that’s why I always recommend Hostinger, as they are the cheapest hosting in India 2022.
Can I use WordPress without hosting?
Yes, if you create a website on WordPress.com then you don’t need to buy any hosting. You can create a free blog on WordPress.com. But I don’t recommend to go with WordPress.com. As self-hosted WordPress will always give you 100% freedom & flexibility. So, make sure to buy any of these best web hosting company in India 2023.
Do I need WordPress hosting?
If you want to install WordPress on your domain, then it’s better to buy WordPress hosting. As you will get WordPress optimized server and features. E.g. SiteGround WordPress hosting offers SG Optimizer plugin for a faster website.
Can I use these WordPress hosting providers for an eCommerce site?
Yes, why not. Creating an eCommerce website on WordPress is very easy and popular these days. If you have a similar plan then you can start with a WordPress hosting only. You will find many features like wild card SSL certificate for eCommerce websites only.
Which hosting is best for WordPress Linux or Windows?
Linux hosting is compatible with PHP and MySQL, which supports scripts such as WordPress, Zen Cart, and phpBB. Windows hosting, on the other hand, uses Windows as the servers’ operating system and offers Windows-specific technologies such as ASP, . NET, Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL server (MSSQL). So, for WordPress hosting better to with Linux only.
How to secure my WordPress hosting account?
The first step towards security is to choose a hosting company who takes care all security measures. E.g. SiteGround hosting is highly secure, they offer daily free backup, regular server upgrades etc. Besides that, you can install a WordPress security plugin like Wordfence.
What is the difference between WordPress com and WordPress org?
The basic difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org is that with WordPress.org, YOU have to buy your own hosting plan to host your own blog or website. On the other hand, with WordPress.com, you can create a free blog with lots of limitation.
Do I need a cPanel WordPress hosting?
With every shared hosting, cPanel will come and it will help you to manage your hosting accounts very easily. Even a non-technical person also can operate and understand things using cPanel. But now a days, to make it even more easier, managed WordPress hosting plans are there.
How much traffic can these WordPress hosting companies handle?
Every WordPress hosting plans comes with different traffic limit. If you have noticed, then you might have seen that every shared hosting plans has further devided into more plans as per resources limit. The higher plan are the best one as they can handle a huge traffic. E.g. I am using SiteGround GoGeek plan which can can handle up to 1 lakh/mo visitors.
Do you need to know PHP for WordPress?
No. you don’t have to learn PHP to run your blog on daily basis. If your website is hosted on a quality hosting plan and also designed using a good WordPress theme then you can stay relax. In case you want to learn WordPress customization, you can learn more.
Can I switch my WordPress hosting provider later?
Yes, you can always change your hosting company in India if you are not happy with your current hosting. Hosting companies like SiteGround, A2 Hosting provides free website transfer facility so that you can easily migrate your website without any downtime & worry.
Does my WordPress hosting datacenter location matter?
Yes, data center plays a very crucial role while choosing a web hosting plan. E.g. if you are targeting Indian traffic then it is better that you choose an India based servers. Similarly, if your audience is from USA, then better to choose the USA based server. This will help your website to load faster and get better ranking on those countries.
Do I need any WordPress hosting addons?
If you want to install WordPress and start your blogging journey, then you don’t need any additional addons comes with hosting plans. By default you will get FREE SSL certificates which is enough to start blogging in 2020.
Do WordPress hosting companies offer professional branded email address?
With every hosting plan, you will be able to create branded email accounts with a default space of 200 MB. E.g. I have created an email account with email@example.com which is absolutely free of cost. You will also get webmail access to check emails for free with every hosting plan.
Are These WordPress hosting good for high traffic sites?
Yes, you can host high traffic sites on the higher version of shared hosting plans. Just buy the top plans of every hosting plan which has higher traffic limit. But if you have even more traffic, then better to go for Cloud Hosting or VPS or Dedicated servers.
Do these WordPress hosting companies offer website backups?
Yes, quality hosting company like SiteGround offer free back with their every plan. But you will get free backup feature with mostly higher plans only. That’s one big reason why I like SiteGround hosting and I always recommend to beginners to Sign Up with SiteGround @ $3.95/mo Only.
What are the costs of a self-hosted blog?
Again this is what I have shared already. I think the below video will explain everything.
Is WordPress free on Bluehost?
WordPress is free for every hosting company. WordPress is a open source CMS software that you have to install on your domain. And for that you have to buy a web hosting plan where you can add your domain and get some space to install WordPress. You don’t have to pay anything for installing WordPress software.
What are the advantages of a free blog host?
Well, the only benefit I can see is that you can save some money. But I believe it will add more pain in your blogging plan. As your website will not be secure, you may need to migrate your website in future and it can go down anytime. And you will not get any support as well for any kind of web hosting issues. That’s why free blogs fall short.
What is the fastest hosting for WordPress?
As per my experience, when we talk about shared hosting A2 Hosting offers fastest hosting plans with affordable pricing options. If you have little higher budget, you can go for Cloudways. They are one of the top hosting companies in India.
Are there any disadvantages to a self-hosting?
There is no such disadvantages of self-hosted blogs. But you have to put your efforts to keep the website secure, install all necessary plugins and maintain the website time to time.
is there free hosting for WordPress?
There are many free web hosting services available for WordPress, but I never recommend a free hosting service. In fact, it is better to start with Hostinger Single web hosting plan which is almost free only.
Read Individual Hosting Companies FAQs
|Hostinger FAQs||Cloudways FAQs||GreenGeeks FAQs|
|Kinsta FAQs||Nexcess FAQs||Bluehost FAQs|
|A2 Hosting FAQs||Web Hosting Questions|
Conclusion: Best WordPress Hosting India 2023
So, this is the end of this comprehensive article on Best WordPress hosting for bloggers. I have shared enough resources and information so that you can find this detailed comparison easy to find the best WordPress hosting for your blog. So, stay tension free and choose the good hosting for your blog and focus more on growing your blog in 2023.
Make sure to keep a track of my biggest list of Best Black Friday Web Hosting Deals 2023 where you will get a chance to save maximum on your hosting expenses.
If you have any further questions or doubts, feel free to write a comment below or you can always join my Facebook Group and ask me anything. I would love to help you to set up your blog in 2023 and be a better blogger.